Saturday, September 29, 2018

Some More Public Domain Artwork!

I am once again too tired to make a proper, gameable post for the day, so I am going to once again peruse through my inspiration folder, to showcase some public domain artwork.


I like to think that this is actually a picture of an adventuring party (yes, including the skeleton).


"Answer my riddles three, and I shall tell you the password!"


A coven of hags on the hunt for mortal flesh.


I feel like the hydra's relationship with water is often understated in modern fantasy (also I love the goofy faces on this monster, I feel like they should talk).


I don't even want to know the context for this picture, the eerie unearthliness of the piece is better without explanation.


A peaceful dock by night, moments before Sahuagin strike...

No comments:

Post a Comment