Tuesday, June 11, 2019

The Plan Going Forward

Remember when a few months ago I announced I would be doing a daily 30 minute dungeon?



Yeah that's not happening.

Reasons why:

  • I'm taking 3 different college classes right now, and soon I'm going to be taking 4
  • My part time job is working me as close to 40 hours a week as they are legally able to
  • I've got other hobbies besides D&D
This doesn't mean the blog is dead though, in fact I am disgusted at how much the blog has been languishing. 

SO
If I cannot post daily, why not post weekly? Every, say, Saturday, I have to post a thing. This means that I can work on stuff throughout the week and come up with something good to share. I think this is a really good idea, both to get me back into blogging and to help make sure I don't just disappear from the internet.

So I'll be posting more stuff soon, for now, here is a dungeon I wrote while on break at my work (Click the image to expand it)




2 comments:

  1. I agree that posting on a set schedule is a good idea! It doesn't have to be too often (1/week is just right). Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!

    Bonus points for including a Flea Circus in that dungeon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete