Friday, March 8, 2019

Sorry About The Lack Of Posts

I'm sorry about not posting as many 30 minute dungeons as I wanted to; when I first started doing them I had a lot more free time, but recent schedule changes and college stuff has been making free time rare, and the energy to actually write things for my own enjoyment rarer still. This doesn't mean I'm going to stop making the dungeons, but it may be a lot more infrequently than I originally thought.



Here are some dwarves for your troubles, until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry. This hobby should be fun. We like it when you post things but it's OK if you can't or don't want to.

    I'll be here when you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the muse hits you all at once, sometimes it takes a while, the same goes for opportunity. Don't let it stress you!

    ReplyDelete