Wednesday, January 16, 2019

House Rules Update + Mini Bestiary

(Image taken from Realms of Crawling Chaos by Goblinoid Games)

Its that time again! Its time for me to update my homebrew system!!

Link is here

Brief summary of what has changed:
  • Rogues are overhauled because the d6 based skill system was too limiting in my opinion, and also made it hard for members of other classes to have anything in the rules pointing towards what to do when a non-combat challenge happened.
  • Instead of a cumbersome system for using a d18 or a d20, instead the rules now only reference a d20, but supply advice for simulating a d20 with d6s as well as other methods.
  • Minor tweaks and additions, including an alternate stat generation system.

ALSO I MADE MY OWN PERSONAL LITTLE MONSTER MANUAL THINGY

(Image unrelated but Holy Shit!!! Taken from the Pathfinder Advanced Player's Guide)

A while back I wrote a post about 6 occult tomes, including the Bestiarum Monstrorum, an incomplete manuscript written by a now-dead monster hunter. In the spirit of fun, I have named my own personal monster manual the Bestiarum Monstrorum.

This document I mainly made for my own personal use, so it isn't very well organized, but I though someone might get a kick out of it, so I decided to upload it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment